Guard Tour iNet Downloader
The BCS Serial iNet Downloader enables communication with serial CTS devices over the Internet. The CTS Serial devices no longer are limited to a physical connection to the PC COM port. They can be installed anywhere reachable by the Internet using TCP/IP communications. This allows the SRS/CTS PC software access to serial devices anywhere on the Internet.
BCS serial iNet Downloader provides Ethernet to serial connectivity for our CTS serial devices. Your control can extend from virtually anywhere, using TCP/IP Ethernet connections. The BCS serial iNet Downloader has an asynchronous RS232 serial port connection on one side, and a 10/100 Mbps Ethernet connection on the other side. The SRS or STS Applications automates the download of data to anywhere on your network.
The BCS serial iNet Downloader Windows driver provides Virtual COM port to control the Serial Server. Virtual COM port provides access to any of the ports on the Serial iNet Downloader, as if they were a real serial port on the computer.
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet with Auto-detection
- TCP/IP operation
- OS Support - Windows 8/7/2000/2003/XP/Vista
- Firmware Upgrade for future revisions/upgrades
- Configuration of Serial Server settings can be accomplished using any of the following methods:
- Web Server using any web browser
- iNet Manager via LAN
- Telnet console via the network
- Serial Console via the serial port
- Virtual COM Driver Software for Windows