Guard Tour Hardware - SilverGuard SG6 RFID Wand
The SilverGuard SG6 Wand is a hand-held RFID guard tour reader. The SilverGuard SG6 Wand is housed in a stainless steel case for unsurpassed durability in any guard tour environment. A unique feature of the SilverGuard SG6 Wand is it uses a single head for reading RFID tags and downloading data. The SilverGuard SG6 Wand is the only stainless steel RFID reader on the market today.
The SilverGuard SG6 system is an electronic guard patrol system that replaces the traditional mechanical time clock system used by security personnel. During a guard/watch tour, the security officer simply positions the wand next to each patrol RFID checkpoint, then press the SilverGuard SG6 Wand's button to record the location, date and time. Patrol Data can be downloaded to a computer or network location via one of BCS Guard Tour Downloaders.
Our SilverGuard Wands allows for the monitoring of field personnel, it is often used in industries that deploy and offer field personnel services. Our products are currently sold exclusively through authorized BCS distributors worldwide.
- Single head for Reading and Downloading
- Long-life lithium battery
- water and shock resistant.
- High tensile stainless steel housing
- Suitable for hostile environments such as Guard Tour, Border Patrol, etc.
- Case: Stainless steel alloy
- Weight: 13.3oz/375g
- Length: 8.75in/22.23cm
- Diameter: 1.2in/30.5cm
- Reads: 125kHz RFID tags
- Temp: -20° to 70° Celsius (-40° to 85° Celsius is optional)
- Processor: DS5001 @ 11MHz
- Battery: 3 volts C size lithium battery
- Capacity: 5000 reads
- Visual and audible confirmation
For a complete list of BCS SilverGuard security products and solutions CONTACT BCS.
U.S.A. - (888) 813-1181
CAN - (866) 489-8933