Guard Tour Hardware - SilverGuard SGU9 RFID Wand
The SilverGuard SGU9 Wand is a rechargeable hand-held RFID guard tour reader. The SilverGuard SGU9 Wand is housed in an aerospace-grade aluminum alloy for unsurpassed durability in any guard tour environment.
The SilverGuard SGU9 system is an electronic guard patrol system that replaces the traditional mechanical time clock system used by security personnel. During a guard/watch tour, the security officer simply positions the SilverGuard SGU9 Wand next to each patrol RFID checkpoint to record the location, date and time. Patrol Data can be downloaded directly to a computer (via the computer's USB port) or to a network location via BCS iNet PC Downloader.
Our SilverGuard Wands allows for the monitoring of field personnel, it is often used in industries that deploy and offer field personnel services. Our products are currently sold exclusively through authorized BCS distributors worldwide.
- Material: Aerospace-grade alloy
- Weight: 200g
- Visual and Sound read confirmation
- Water Resistant
- Reads 125KHZ RFID tags of varying sizes
- Operating temperature: (-40 to 186 F) or (-45 to 85 C)
- Downloads directly to a PC USB port to produce a variety of management reports
- Capacity: 5,000 reads before download.
- Can be configured for AutoRead (no need to press the button to read)
- Battery: 3.6V rechargeable Lithium battery that last for at least 60,000 reads before it needs recharging
For a complete list of BCS SilverGuard security products and solutions CONTACT BCS.
U.S.A. - (888) 813-1181
CAN - (866) 489-8933