Security Management Scheduling Software
SMS has reached the Cloud
SMS, the BCS Security Management System is a complete Windows-compatible solution for Security Guard Management services. From Guard Scheduling to Billing to Accounting to Dispatch to Payroll, whether you employ 50 guards or 5000 guards, SMS manages numbers and statistics with ease. System features include:
- Single or Multi-user
- Full Networking capabilities
- Windows 2000/Windows XP (32/64)/Windows 7 (32/64)/Windows 8 (32/64) or higher
- Windows 2000 Server/Windows 2003 (32/64)/Windows 2008/20012 or higher
- User ID and Password feature gives you control over who can access what
- Audit Trail for all database changes
- Quick Sorting and Searching capabilities
SMS is designed to fulfill the software requirements of your security guard operation. We are confident our product will prove to be a powerful ally in organizing any security guard business or operation that you handle.
The Security Management System (SMS) Software Application is a fully integrated operation and guard management solution for security guard companies. The SMS Software Application suite consists of the following subsystems.
This flexible subsystem allows the staff of the guard company to perform the time-consuming tasks of scheduling and accurately recording the working hours, billing information and the duties of hundreds of security guards with ease and efficiency. During the process of schedule creation, such important parameters as guard scheduling conflicts, profit margins, guard availability, job requirements, holidays, overtime etc. are checked and resolved to maintain a realistic and profitable schedule.
- Employee monitoring by the employee calling the dispatcher and the dispatcher manually entering the activity
- Exception monitoring for employee check in and out
- Automatic warning when employees are in overtime
- Group sign on capability
- Ability to automatically update employee job performance records
- Ability to automatically update employee's file for absentism and reason
- Ability to automatically update the schedules based on actual activity
- Automatic warnings when open shifts are approaching
- Email Employees Schedule Printout
- Email Clients Schedule listing by sites
- Email Clients Invoice Printout
Guard Management Reports
This subsystem includes a multitude of queries and reports, greatly assisting in the operation and management of the guard company. All reports can be viewed on screen, printed or saved to a file.
This subsystem takes as input the Guard Schedules from the Scheduling subsystem, as well as Manual Timesheet verification processing. Both the billing rates data and invoicing information are flexible and may be customized to produce accurate and variable-format invoices.
This subsystem takes as input the Guard Schedules from the Scheduling subsystem, as well as Manual Timesheet Verification processing. Both the payroll rates data and employee pay information are flexible and may be customized to ensure accuracy of payroll data. Bridges to many popular payroll packages and payroll services are available, in order to export payroll data for final payroll processing.
This subsystem consists of various modules that allow the guard company administration staff to perform accounting functions for payroll and billing processing. It presents a seamless process, accounting for all monetary transactions, from Timesheet Verification, to Payroll, Billing and Invoice generation, as well as Accounts Receivable, Cash Deposit Management, and finally application of payments against outstanding invoices.
For a complete list of BCS Security Guard Management products and solutions CONTACT BCS.
U.S.A. - (888) 813-1181
CAN - (866) 489-8933