Guard Tour Hardware - SilverGuard SG5 iButton Wand
The SilverGuard SG5 Wand is a hand-held iButton guard tour reader. The SilverGuard SG5 Wand is housed in a stainless steel case for unsurpassed durability in harsh guard tour environment.
The SilverGuard SG5 system is an electronic guard patrol system that replaces the traditional mechanical time clock used by security personnel. During a guard/watch tour, the security officer simply touches each patrol iButton checkpoint to record the location, date and time. Patrol Data can be downloaded to a computer or network location via one of BCS Guard Tour Downloaders.
Our SilverGuard Wands allows for the monitoring of field personnel, it is often used in industries that deploy and offer field personnel services. Our products are currently sold exclusively through authorized BCS distributors worldwide.
- Single head for reading and downloading
- High tensile stainless steel housing
- Long-life lithium battery
- Suitable for hostile environments such as Guard Tour, Border Patrol, etc.
- Case: Stainless steel
- Weight: 9.5oz/267g
- Length: 8.5in/21.56cm
- Diameter: 1.0in/2.54cm
- Temp: -30°to 80° Celsius
- Reads: Touch Memory Buttons (iButtons)
- Storeage capacity: 5000 reads
- Processor: DS5001 @11MHz
- Battery: CR 2/3A 3V lithium battery
- Capacity: 5000 reads
- Visual and audible confirmation
For a complete list of BCS SilverGuard security products and solutions CONTACT BCS.
U.S.A. - (888) 813-1181
CAN - (866) 489-8933